Putrajaya condo project launched

Neelofa (centre) checking out a model of the Flora Rosa condominiums with Sabariah (second from left) and Putrajaya Homes chief executive officer Datuk Azlan Abdul Karim at the Sales Gallery, Menara PjH, Putrajaya.

PUTRAJAYA Homes Sdn Bhd officially launched Flora Rosa, its condominium project in Precinct 11, Putrajaya, with much fanfare.

On the first day, guests were invited on an exclusively chartered Cruise Tasik tour around the city, which culminated in a specially catered luncheon with local celebrity and Putrajaya Homes’ brand ambassador Noor Neelofa.

Priced from RM426,800 a unit, the Flora Rosa development – scheduled for completion in 2020 – comprises four towers and a total of 676 units.

It features five types of layouts to cater to the various lifestyle needs of the modern individual, as well as the family.

Type A has a built-up area of 1,399sq ft, Type B measures 1,184sq ft, Type C is 829sq ft, Type D 1,227sq ft, and Type E 2,250sq ft.

“The development takes into consideration the different interests of people from all walks of life, which is why we have made an array of facilities available especially for residents,” said Putrajaya Homes marketing and commercial division general manager Sabariah Ramli.

“We have also included specially designed recreational and communal spaces to encourage them to lead a healthy lifestyle,” she added.

Among the facilities are an infinity swimming pool and a learner pool, jogging and cycling tracks, a gymnasium and a beautifully designed surau, all amid 11.29 acres of landscaped splendour.

“Flora Rosa, which is designed by a reputable architect, has plenty to offer the young, modern family,” chipped in Neelofa.

“In addition to its ideal location, the development also features a great mix of facilities and a variety of layouts for prospective homeowners to choose from.

“These homes are a wonderful choice for those seeking convenience along with a contemporary lifestyle,” she enthused.

Putrajaya Homes is offering a special PjHomes 10:90 scheme, whereby purchasers only need to pay a 10% deposit to secure the property, with payment for the remaining 90% only commencing upon the issuance of the Certificate of Completion and Compliance (CCC).

Purchasers also get to enjoy the “PjHomes Advantage”, which includes no legal fees for the sales and purchase agreement and no stamp duty on the memorandum of transfer.

End-financiers participating in the PjHomes 10:90 scheme include Maybank, CIMB, Bank Rakyat and HSBC.

“The property market is typically susceptible to 10-year cycles of peaks and troughs.

“In line with the current slower growth pace, we are pleased to extend this offer to allow people from all walks of life an opportunity to own a home in Putrajaya and be a part of this vibrant, metropolitan city,” said Sabariah.

Flora Rosa is scheduled to be completed in August 2020.

For more information on Putrajaya Homes’ other projects, visit www.pjh.com.my or call +60 3-8888 6633.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 1
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3
Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

Others Also Read