Foodies all over the world will be delighted to know that it’s once again time for the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival this November. The annual international food fest, said to be the most extravagant this time round, with over 420 wine and dine booths to showcase celebrity chefs, some of the world’s best wine and cheese experts, and fine culinary craftsmanship.
It starts on Oct 27 with a four day opening event at the Central Harbourfront event space. Organised by the Hong Kong Tourism Board and title-sponsored by China Construction Bank (Asia), both local and international visitors can savour the following at this four day event:
1. Country Pavilion – With more countries featuring their cuisine this year, Spain, Australia, and Korea, join France and other European regions, United States, Latin America, Georgia, and Japan.
2. Street Eat – Sample an array of Hong Kong’s street food, a brand new addition in the Michelin Hong Kong Guide 2016.
3. Hong Kong Bar – Dedicated to Hong Kong’s vibrant nightlife, the world of spirits blends with creative mixology.
4. Whisky Corner – A new twist with special pairings of whisky, chocolate and coffee can be savoured by visitors.
5. Cheese Parade – A fabulous selection of cheese from around the world will thrill and tantalise the tastebuds of all cheese lovers.
Also, the Tasting Room will present renowned local and international chefs, and famous restaurants in Hong Kong will offer premium wines and signature dishes at a remodelled Grand Pavilion.
Go here for more information.