Fajarbaru inks joint venture for development of Sungai Gadut project


KUALA LUMPUR: Fajarbaru Builder Group Bhd's subsidiary Fajarbaru Land (M) Sdn Bhd has entered into a joint venture with Care Dynamic Sdn Bhd to undertake the development of an industrial city park for 672 units of centralised labour quarters in Sungai Gadut, Seremban.

The joint venture company, named Fajarbaru Dynamic Development Sdn Bhd, will be 60% owned by Fajarbaru Land with the remaining 40% stake held by Care Dynamic.

According to Fajarbaru in a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the project on the plot of land measuring 10.9 acres, has an estimated gross development value of RM172.4mil.

The construction of the project is expected to take 36 months.

The group said the joint venture will purchase the land from the land's registered owner, Sungei Gadut Development Sdn Bhd, for RM18psf.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
   

Next In Business News

CPO futures likely to trade lower on profit-taking next week
Oil notches weekly gains ahead of Opec+ decision
Hektar-REIT focuses on strengthening portfolio
Timber furniture sales cool as demand softens in US, Europe
Fading population dividend
CTOS eyes new overseas markets to drive growth
Big wins for billionaire Ambani in Disney tie-up
HAS inks deal for five new Airbus helicopters
Positive outlook for luxury condo market
China quants making big cap bets weather turmoil

Others Also Read