KUALA LUMPUR: Kenanga Investment Bank Bhd scooped seven awards at the recent Bursa Excellence Awards event 2022.
Kenanga received awards for:
- Best Overall Equities Participating Organisation (Champion)
- Best Retail Equities Participating Organisation (Champion)
- Best Online Retail Participating Organisation (Champion)
- Best Remisier, Margaret Heng (Champion)
- Best Remisier, Chew Yee Seng (2 nd Runner Up)
- Best Institutional Derivatives Trading Participant (Champion)
- Best Overall Derivatives Trading Participant (1 st Runner Up)
For the third year in a row, Kenanga Group was named ‘Champion’ in the Best Overall Equities Participating Organisation category, building on its previous wins in 2022 and 2021.
“We are honoured to receive this recognition. It is a testament to the unwavering hard work and dedication of our teams who have pursued excellence and provided exceptional service to our clients, even amidst challenging market conditions,” group managing director Datuk Chay Wai Leong said in a statement.
The Bursa Excellence Awards 2022 brought together and celebrated the achievements of the industry’s top-performing brokers and market intermediaries in 24 categories with 54 awards being presented.