Jade Marvel teams up with YHL Foods in frozen seafood venture


KUALA LUMPUR: Jade Marvel Group Bhd has entered into a partnership with YHL Foods Sdn Bhd to provide services in the processing and sale of frozen seafood and cold storage facilities.

It said in a bourse filing that it will own 60% of the joint venture company, YHL Jadem Frozen Sdn Bhd, while YHL Foods will own the remaining 40%.

"Both YHLF and Low Yuan Heng [its 90% shareholder] are owners of a company involved in the aquaculture business, including processing and production of seafood and their participation in the joint venture allows JMGB to leverage on the expertise and vast experience of Low Yuan Heng in breeding and marine cultivation, project management, international trade sales and marketing within the aquaculture industry, which in turn, will enable the group to venture into the business of integrated processing and production of frozen seafood," said Jade Marvel.

Shares in Jade Marvel were halted for trading until 10am owing to the announcement. The stock last traded at 68 sen a share last Thursday.
Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 46
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights

Jade Marvel , YHL Foods , seafood

   

Next In Business News

CapitaLand to reduce reliance on retail, ventures into industrial real estate, logistics, data centres
Report: Affin Bank to dispose of asset management arm for over RM2bil
BHIC to cooperate with MACC in combat vessels probe
Uzma unit bags EnQuest job worth RM30mil
Khairussaleh Ramli to be appointed Maybank president, CEO
Bursa Malaysia rebounds on bargain hunting at final hour
Azman Hashim to retire from AMMB board
Azmin: Genting Hong Kong bankruptcy has no impact on Malaysian economy
China property shares slump as planned U.S. rate hike adds to woes
U.S. yields rise, Asian shares and European futures tumble as Powell warns on inflation

Others Also Read


Vouchers