Nestcon plans solar joint venture


PETALING JAYA: Nestcon Bhd’s unit has proposed to form a joint-venture (JV) company with Hatten Renewable Energy Sdn Bhd (HRE).

Under the tie-up, they will jointly cooperate and collaborate to secure, supply, construct, develop and manage solar photovoltaic plants and facilities in Malaysia.

Under the agreement between wholly-owned subsidiary Nestcon Sustainable Solutions Sdn Bhd (NSS) and HRE, Nestcon said NSS would have a 70% stake while HRE would own the remaining 30% in the JV company.

By an invitation of Lianbang Ventures Sdn Bhd (LV), the JV company will undertake the development of a 3.19 MWp rooftop solar photovoltaic system project for Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall in Melaka.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 46
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights

Nestcon ,

   

Next In Business News

Bursa Malaysia to operate half-day on eve of CNY, will be closed on Feb 1 & 2
Mustapa: Role of economic corridor authorities to be enhanced under 12MP
KPower redesignates Mustakim as executive chairman
NWP, subsidiaries take legal action against MD and director
SCIB releases annual report; resumes trading on Jan 19
Sunway Property targets RM2.2bil sales in 2022
Consortium signs HoA to finance 5G projects
KLCI slips below 1,550-level as profit-taking continues
CEO: F&N to prioritise on improving cost of goods for short-term outlook
Credit Suisse Chairman Horta-Osorio resigns over Covid-19 breaches

Others Also Read


Vouchers