In a statement, Hong Leong Bank said the camapaign rewards can be accessed digitally via HLB Connect, the bank's online and mobile banking platform.
"As a community bank, we take an active interest in making a difference in the future of our customers and the communities we live in.
"We will always encourage Malaysians to take advantage of opportunities to either strengthen their financial position, or start planning to ensure a financially sound future.
"Hence, we are offering rewards and promos to encourage wealth building opportunities for customers, especially the youth and those who have yet to step towards planning for financial freedom beyond the pandemic," said Hong Leong Bank group managing director and CEO Domenic Fuda.
To bring the campaign to life, Hong Leong Bank has teamed up with some of Malaysia’s most talented buskers, who like much of the entertainment industry, have been severely affected during the pandemic.
With street and public performances not allowed due to social and movement restrictions for the better part of the past year, many local artists, musicians and performers found their livelihoods disrupted.
As such, the bank will be helping this community to rediscover their "lost voices" during Ramadan and Raya by organising the Suara-Suara Raya live concert via Facebook Live on Friday, May 21, 2021.
For the bank’s festive video, Hong Leong Bank has also collaborated with local buskers, including Maha Jefferey, Josh Thomas, Qiera, David Soh, Aidil and sisters Amirah Syamimie and Amirah Syamida for a special performance through a video called ‘Suara-Suara Raya’, that pays homage to a much-loved Raya tune, ‘Satu Hari di Hari Raya’ by M. Nasir.
To watch Hong Leong Bank’s ‘Suara-Suara Raya Bersama Buskers Malaysia’ video, please visit https://youtu.be/hOU-cPVdCeQ.
To tune into the ‘Suara-Suara Raya’ Facebook live concert of the local busking community on 21 May, please check out www.facebook.com/HLBMalaysia.
To find out more information on how to make the most of your Hari Raya with Hong Leong, visit the campaign page at www.hlb.com.my/raya.
Hong Leong Bank's Saura-Suara Raya campaign will run from April 27 to June 11, 2021.
The rewards and promotions during the campaign include:
Make the Most by Joining HLB this Raya
• Apply for a new CASA/-i (Pay&Save Account/i and Basic Savings Account/i) via Apply@HLB app to enjoy up to RM50 e-Duit Raya
• Get up to RM100 e-Duit Raya along with the chance to win an RM5,000 home school setup (laptop, table, chair) by applying for a 3-in-1 Junior Account/-i via HLB Connect Online
• Enjoy preferential Junior Fixed Deposit rates of 3.00% per annum for 6 months when you open a 3-in-1 Junior Account/-i
• Get up to 2,000 Shopee Coins to purchase your Raya goodies and clothes when you open a new HLB account at the HLB Official Store on Shopee
Grow Your Portfolio Together with HLB
• Get up to 2.50% per annum for 12 months and stand the chance to win up to RM 2,500 Duit Raya by placing your deposit in Term Investment Account-i
• Be the first 100 customers to receive a RM100 Lazada voucher with every approved disbursed financing amount of RM100,000 and above when you apply for ASB Financing-i
• Top up your investment in ASNB Variable Priced Funds via HLB Connect Online to enjoy up to RM130 Touch ‘n Go eWallet reload rewards
• Sign up for HLM Takaful Legacy to enjoy cash vouchers. Up to RM100,000 cash vouchers available.
• Enjoy special rates when you place your deposit in eFixed Deposit/-i and Fixed Deposit/-i
Reward Your Raya Spending with HLB
• Apply for a new HLB credit card and you can choose your preferred offer:
o Offer 1: Apply, activate and spend with your new credit card to earn up to RM325 Cashback
o Offer 2: Apply for a new HLB credit card and enjoy additional 2% per annum Fixed Deposit interest for 6 months
• Enjoy 20% rebate with your online purchases every weekend with partners ranging from Shopee, Nike, Zara, Uniqlo, Sephora, Jaya Grocer, Grabfood and many more!
More Exclusive Raya Promotions
• Get Personal Loan/Financing-i rates as low as 5% per annum when you apply online and as low as 3.60% per annum when you apply at the branch
• A total of RM 190,000 Cashback up for grabs when you send e-Duit Raya via HLB Connect App
• Pay Zakat Fitrah easily, anywhere via HLB Connect