It said on Monday the Zurich FlexiLife Premier, is an exclusive regular premium investment-linked insurance plan which is available to anyone between 30 days old and 70 years old, on the condition that the policy holder must be at least 16 years old.
The plan allows customers to enjoy an unmatched coverage of up to RM2mil without medical check-up, depending on the age and health condition of the life assured, and a total and permanent disability (TPD) coverage of up to RM8mil per life.
“In the event that a customer suffers from TPD before the age of 70, the customer will receive a TPD income of 5% of the current sum assured annually for 10 policy years,” it said.
Zurich Insurance Malaysia's general manager of life insurance Mukesh Dhawan said the plan addresses two growing concerns that many Malaysians face – that of inadequate savings and under-insurance.
“Families have had to give up their lifestyle and dreams when a loss of income occurred as often times, their savings and insurance payout were insufficient to meet long-term expenses such as recurring medical costs, education fees and mortgage payments.
“With Zurich FlexiLife Premier, our customers can obtain adequate protection and be assured that their family’s future remain certain at all times,” said Mukesh.
Highlights of the Zurich FlexiLife Premier are:
* Infectious disease benefit
* A lump sum of RM10,000 is payable per infectious disease diagnosed before age 70 years. The plan covers 14 infectious diseases which include hand foot mouth disease, Zika virus, influenza A- avian influenza A(H7N9) & A(H5N1) and many more.
* Between 200% and 500% of the Insurance Coverage Amount is payable for accidental death due to selected factors.
* The plan’s basic sum assured increases by RM25,000 every five policy years without incurring additional insurance charges, up to a maximum cap of RM100,000.
* The plan continues to be in-forced within the first 5 policy years even if investment account value is insufficient to cover the cost of insurance and fees charges.
* There are four premium payment terms to choose from – five years, 10 years, 20 years and full policy term.
* It also has diversified investment opportunities. Invest in any of Zurich Insurance Malaysia's 14 local as well as foreign Zurich Edge funds to capitalise on their respective high-growth capacity.
For details click: https://www.zurich.com.my/en/show-me-zurich-insurance-products/for-myself-protection/for-my-life/zurich-flexilife-premier
Did you find this article insightful?