KUALA LUMPUR: Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) has added another 14 companies and websites under its Financial Consumer Alert list which are neither authorised nor approved under the relevant laws and regulations.
The central bank said on Thursday the latest number increased the list to 334 companies as it stepped up its surveillance of the companies and websites which are allegedly operating money games and pyramid schemes.
“Please take note that the list is not exhaustive and only serves as a guide to members of the public based on information and queries received by BNM,” it said.
The companies which were added to the list were:
1. CYL Asia Enterprise
2. CYL Peoria Enterprise
3. CYL Prospect Trading
4. CYL4U Resources
5. JJ Commerce Trading (SA0399365P)
6. JJ Online Enterprise (SA0399360K)
7. L & L Property Ventures SB (1186992T)
8. Mama Captain International
9. Nahana Global Resources (00211411-M)
10. New Gen Food Sdn Bhd (1186962X)
11. NGR Asia Group Sdn Bhd ( 1138129-M)
12. NGR Global Sdn Bhd (UT0004411-H)
13. Relax Green Enterprise (PG0415537X)
14. Richway Green Venture (PG0406414M)
Among “popular” financial schemes that have been red-flagged by the central bank this year were JJ Global Network, JJ Poor To Rich, JJPTR, MBI International Sdn Bhd and Mface International Sdn Bhd.
For the list of unapproved and unauthorised companies and websites, click here to go to the BNM website: http://bit.ly/2sU7rP8
We're sorry, this article is unavailable at the moment. If you wish to read this article, kindly contact our Customer Service team at 1-300-88-7827. Thank you for your patience - we're bringing you a new and improved experience soon!