Ewein Land in JV project


  • Business
  • Wednesday, 25 Dec 2013

KUALA LUMPUR: Ewein Bhd subsidiary Ewein Land Sdn Bhd and Consortium Zenith BUCG Sdn Bhd have proposed a joint venture for a mixed development in Bandar Tanjong Pinang, Penang.

The joint venture would be via Ewein Zenith Sdn Bhd, in which Ewein Land would own 60% and Consortium Zenith BUCG the remaining 40%, Ewein said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia yesterday.

“Upon the agreement, Ewein Land shall pay RM79.8mil to the proposed joint venture and for the land to be alienated to Ewein Zenith,” it said. — Bernama

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 1
Cxense type: free
User access status: 0
Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

Business , ewein

   

Next In Business News

MAG implements a more targeted operating model, appoints new senior leadership team
Perodua January sales up 43.5% year-on-year
Hotels, retailers call for electricity tariffs moratorium
Asian currencies rise as dollar eases after Powell's comments
Fitch raises China's growth forecast to 5% for 2023
Volume index of services up 11.7% in 4Q22
Construction sector posts 8.8% rebound in 2022
Asian shares rise, dollar wobbles after 'dovish' Powell comments
Capital A keen to operate in LTSAAS after regeneration plan announcement
Elitesoft in EV tie-up with two local, three international companies

Others Also Read