1. Location: Most of the time location plays an important part in attracting customers to a restaurant. Good traffic flow, adequate parking facilities and easy accessibility are all advantageous in drawing in customers.
2. Food: Signature dishes and overall good quality food lure potential customers to a restaurant.
3. Service: Knowledgeable and efficient staff ensures that customers keep coming back.
4. Marketing/ Advertising: The best tool is “word of mouth” because most customers refer to friends or relatives for good food. Otherwise special offers and discounts are a good bet.
5. Customer relations: Excellent public relations can do wonders for a restaurant because customers enjoy feeling special and pampered when they are dining out especially with potential clients.
Did you find this article insightful?