Another 25 Malaysians rescued from Myanmar job scam syndicates return home, confirms Wisma Putra


BUKIT KAYU HITAM(Bernama) --   Another 25 Malaysians who were victims of online scam syndicates in Myawaddy, Myanmar, have safely arrived at the Bukit Kayu Hitam ICQS Complex at 4.40pm on Wednesday, according to Malaysia’s Foreign Ministry.

"All the victims were handed over to the Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) to assist in further investigations,” said the ministry, noting that the Embassy of Malaysia in Yangon and the Embassy of Malaysia in Bangkok had facilitated the repatriation of the victims.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Job , scam , victims , Myanmar , Malaysians

Next In Aseanplus News

Chinese scientists put quantum chaos in ‘slow motion’
Trump to remove Vietnam from restricted tech list, says Hanoi
India, Brazil sign mining pact as Modi targets $20 billion trade in five years
Myanmar issues complete ban on e-cigarettes and e-shisha
Muslims preserve Ramadan traditions and religious bonding all over South-East Asia, and even in Myanmar to Cambodia
US tariff ruling lifts market sentiment, positive for M'sian markets, say economists
Next South China Sea code of conduct negotiations set in Singapore in last week of February
Autism among males and females more equal than thought�
Indonesia’s narcotics agency calls for full vape ban over drug abuse risk
Deadly virus kills over 70 tigers at Chiang Mai park in north Thailand

Others Also Read