Search


You have searched for ""Ops Yemen 2""

Showing 1-10 of 24

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Liew: NSC did not initiate Ops Yemen 2

KUALA LUMPUR: The National Security Council (NSC) did not initiate the move to involve Malaysian military personnel in Ops Yemen 2, says Deputy Defence Minister Liew Chin Tong.

Liew Chin Tong: No directive came from NSC on Ops Yemen 2

KUALA LUMPUR: There was no "initiating directive" from the National Security Council (NSC) to involve the Malaysian military in Ops Yemen 2, says Deputy Defence Minister Liew Chin Tong.

‘NSC handled Ops Yemen 2’

THE controversial Ops Yemen 2 was handled by the National Security Council (NCS), says former defence minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein.

Former defence minister Hishammuddin defends himself on Malaysia's role in Yemen war

KUALA LUMPUR: Former defence minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein has asked Deputy Defence Minister Liew Chin Tong, to declassify intelligence information regarding Ops Yemen 2.

Zahid questions Liew’s motive over Ops Yemen 2

KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi has shot back at Deputy Defence Minister Liew Chin Tong for his revelation that the armed forces had been deployed to assist military operations.

‘Probe troops sent to Saudi sans approval’

THE Defence Ministry did not get the Cabinet’s nod to deploy troops to Saudi Arabia under Ops Yemen II in 2015 and Chang Lih Kang wants the government to investigate the matter.

MP urges government to probe Ops Yemen 2

KUALA LUMPUR: Tanjong Malim MP Chang Lih Kang is urging the Pakatan Harapan government to initiate investigations against the controversial Ops Yemen 2, which saw Malaysian Armed Forces (ATM) personnel being deployed in Saudi Arabia to assist its military operations in Yemen.

Our military helped Saudi in Yemen war without Cabinet approval, says Liew

KUALA LUMPUR: The Cabinet did not approve Ops Yemen 2 that saw the Malaysian Armed Forces being deployed to Saudi Arabia to assist its military operations in Yemen.

Islamic State threatens US attacks over Jerusalem decision - statement

CAIRO (Reuters) - Islamic State threatened attacks on U.S. soil in retaliation for the Trump administration's decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, one of the group's social media accounts reported on Thursday without giving any details.

290 foreigners picked up in second phase of large-scale terror ops

CYBERJAYA: A total of 290 foreigners, including nine women, were detained during the second phase of the large-scale joint operation led by the Bukit Aman Special Branch Counter Terrorism Division.