Videos

Thursday, 14 September 2017 | MYT 3:07 PM

Tahfiz fire: Students rescue baby from top floor

Two plucky students rescued a baby from the top floor of Tahfiz Darul Ittifaqiyah which was on fire while an admin officer of the school said the victims had gone to bed earlier than usual.

Read more at  http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/14/fire-permit-not-yet-issued-to-religious-school/

Tags / Keywords: News , Nation , Family Community , Family Communities , Lifestyle , Home and Living , Fire , religious school , deadly , tahfiz darul Ittifaqiyah , students , died , keramat

advertisement