Home > Archives
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Congolese war crimes suspect Bosco Ntaganda has arrived at the International Criminal Court's detention centre in The Hague, the court said on Saturday.
Ntaganda was flown to the Netherlands from Kigali on Friday after turning himself in at the U.S. embassy in the Rwandan capital earlier in the week.
(Reporting by Thomas Escritt; Editing by Jon Hemming)
Female Myvi driver arrested
Family of three killed on DUKE after collision with speeding car
Myvi club pledges to support orphaned sisters
We were not racing, claim Myvi club members
Najib’s brother Nazir explains his views on controversy over 1MDB issue
I was stupid, says ex-street racer
Copyright © 1995-2015 Star Publications (M) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)