Home > Archives
Published: Thursday November 15, 2012 MYT 5:32:00 PMUpdated: Thursday November 15, 2012 MYT 5:33:24 PM
By TEH ENG HOCK
SHAH ALAM: Former Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (Mida) director-general Datuk N. Sadasivan has rejected the chairmanship of the independent committee tasked with reviewing the development of a condominium project in Batu Caves.
The Mentri Besar's political secretary, Faekah Husin, said the process of finding someone else to fill the post had already begun, adding that the committee itself had started work.
"We are in the process of finding a replacement as initial works have already been started by Selangor Town and Country Planning Department (JPBD) as secretariat to the task force,” she said via SMS.
On Wednesday, Mentri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim had announced the appointment of Sadasivan as committee chairman and Selangor JPBD deputy director Norasiah Bee as secretary.
Najib: Return Selangor to Barisan and Batu Caves grounds will be safe
MIC Youth: Stop the blame game over Batu Caves condo
Stop speculation on condo plans until probe is over, urges Khalid
Access to popular porn website blocked
Dr M: Malays now have to beg
Questions over PT3
Cabbie drives through wall and plunges from multi-storey carpark
Perak cancels all New Year celebrations
Angry warning for JPJ officers
Copyright © 1995-2014 Star Publications (M) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)