Home > Archives
Thursday October 11, 2012
MALACCA: Excellent teamwork paid handsome podium dividends for Harian Metro Y-TEQ SCK Honda Racing 1 resulting in Mohd Affendi Rosli and Norizman Ismail celebrating a 1-2 finish in the prestigious CP130 race of the 8th leg of the Petronas AAM Malaysian Cub Prix Championships at Malacca’s Stadium Hang Jebat circuit located in Krubong.
Clinching his first CP130 victory of the season, Affendi posted a time of 12:35.942 for the 15-lap race. Close on his heels was Norizman clocking 12:36.082 while Ahmad Fuad Baharudin of Yamaha turned came in third with a time of 12:36.303. For the record, Affendi put on a strong display a day earlier boasting the fastest in the CP130 one-lap timed practice stopping the clock at 49.075s.
Missing from the podium was overall points table leader Azlan Shah Kamaruzaman wearing the Harian Metro Y-TEQ SCK colours. He finished ninth but still tops the standings with 127 points, a mere six points ahead of Yamaha’s Ahmad Fuad Baharudin. In third rung stands Honda’s Mohd Zaqhwan Zaidi with 99 points.
In the CP115 class race, Ahmad Afif Amran astride a Yamaha machine romped home to victory clocking 10:12.518 for the 10-lap event. An early race slip-up by fancied Mohd Emir Firdaus Hassan donning Honda colours deemed him to second placing returning a time of 10:16.554. S. Sukumaran came in third wearing the colours of M-Seki Liberty Honda Racing Team clocking 10:17.168.
In the CP115 class overall points standings, Shahril Izzuwan Mohd Noor of Yamaha Racing is on top with 110 points. Six points adrift is Mohd Amirul Ariff Musa of Honda Racing while team-mate Mohd Emir Firdaus Hassan is in third slot with 96 points.
1. Mohd Affendi Rosli (Honda) 12’ 35.942s;
2. Norizman Ismail (Honda) 12’ 36.082s;
3. Ahmad Fuad Baharudin (Yamaha)
1. Harian Metro Y-TEQ SCK Honda Racing
2 - 205 points;
2. Faito Motobert Racing - 204 points;
3. Harian Metro Y-TEQ SCK Honda Racing
1 -169 points
1. Ahmad Afif Amran (Yamaha) 10’ 12.518s;
2. Mohd Emir Firdaus Hasan (Honda)
3. S. Sukumaran (Honda) 10’ 17.168s
1. Petronas Syntium Moto Yaamaha AHM 186 points;
2. M-Seki Liberty Honda Racing 171 points;
3. CKJ Yamaha Racing Team - 159 points
1. Fakhrusy Syakirin Rotam (Honda)
2. Tengku Amirul Haffiruddin (Yamaha)
3. Mohd Izzat Mohd Salehan (Yamaha)
Man who ejaculated in hotel staff's water bottle arrested
Wall Street Journal stands by report on Najib
Johor Crown Prince prefers to ‘fail with honour’
Nazri: I will tell Najib not to sue WSJ
Denied entry over dressing
Worst is over for the ringgit
Copyright © 1995-2015 Star Media Group Berhad (ROC 10894D)(Formerly known as Star Publications (Malaysia) Berhad)