THE FIFA World Cup is just four months away. Are you excited and counting down the days?
If you're a Brazil fan, nothing would beat watching your favourite team in Brazil itself. But if you can't get tickets, then the next best thing would be watching the matches on your TV.
Either way, you'll need the latest Brazil jersey from Nike to get you pumped up for the occasion.
Since 1997, Nike has had a sponsorship deal with the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF). In addition, the company also sponsors Neymar, the hope of the Brazil team.
Want to win a free Brazil jersey by Nike?
We have three jerseys up for grabs (size dependent on availability).
The prizes are sponsored by Nike.
To win one, all you have to do is write in to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us What Does the World Cup in Brazil Mean to You (in 200-700 words).
Please include your full name (as per IC or passport), new IC number, address and contact number.
The best three entries will win a Brazil jersey.
The closing date to submit your entry is March 16, 2014.
Rules & Regulations:
1) This contest is only open to those residing in Malaysia.
2) To qualify for a prize, however, a contestant must provide valid personal information. (ie. New IC number and name as appears on the IC)
3) Contestants may submit more than one entry. However, each person is only entitled to one prize.
4) Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
5) Staff of Star Publications (M) Berhad and their immediate families are not allowed to participate.
6) The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
7) Judges will be from StarSport.
8) The winners will be notified either by phone or email after the judging.
9) The winners list will be published on StarSport online.
10) By taking part in this contest, participants expressly consent to the collection, collation, use and/or disclosure of all the above data by Star Publications (M) Berhad for the purposes of this contest and advertising/promotions related to it.
11) For further information, please email us at email@example.com.