Home > News > World
Monday May 19, 2014 MYT 3:20:02 AM
Monday May 19, 2014 MYT 3:21:02 AM
SOMA Turkey (Reuters) - A Turkish court ruled on Sunday to keep three suspects in custody out of 25 people detained on a provisional charge of "causing multiple deaths" in last week's mine disaster, the prosecutor in charge of the case said.
Prosecutor Bekir Sahiner told reporters an initial report on the possible causes of the accident, in which 301 people died, indicated that the fire could have been triggered by coal heating up after it came into contact with the air.
(Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Alison Williams)
Prince Harry to embed with Australian army from Monday
Houthi forces in Aden pull back after Saudi coalition air strikes
India’s top court suspends summons for Manmohan
Nestlé rewards consumers with biggest promotion ever
The great South Australian adventure
Living away from Malaysia can trigger a lot of different longings
Collecting garbage at wrong time
Sony Corp halves stake in Olympus to raise funds for growth
Copyright © 1995-2015 Star Publications (M) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)