X Close

Regional

Published: Monday March 17, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Updated: Monday March 17, 2014 MYT 9:39:30 AM

Search moved to Malacca Strait

Following Malaysia’s announce­­ment that efforts in the South China Sea to search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 had been called off, the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) said it has recalled its ships and aircraft there.

Since March 8, when the plane disappeared, the SAF has supported the operation in the South China Sea.

The SAF will continue to support the search operation in the Malacca Strait with a RSAF patrol aircraft, which was deployed to the Butterworth Air Base. — The Straits Times/ Asia News Network

Tags / Keywords: MAS flight, KL, Beijing, missing flight, mh370

advertisement

  1. MH17: Malaysia quietly worked back channels to secure bodies, black boxes
  2. Motorists to enjoy highway toll discounts this Hari Raya
  3. ‘Our lives turned upside down in a day’
  4. Ukrainian villagers recall how victims dropped onto streets and houses
  5. Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims fleeing war
  6. Lorry slams into cars, catches fire at Sunway toll booth on Kesas Highway
  7. MH17: Train carrying bodies of victims arrives in Kharkiv
  8. MH17: Najib's 'silent diplomatic' approach worked, says NYT
  9. MH17: Opposition leaders laud Najib's quiet diplomacy
  10. Kiki fined RM5,000 for causing mischief and damage

advertisement

advertisement