Home > News > Nation
Saturday July 5, 2014 MYT 7:58:00 PM
Saturday July 5, 2014 MYT 8:01:35 PM
by rashvinjeet s. bedi
PETALING JAYA: The Malaysian diplomatic aide who is facing allegations of burglary and assault with attempt to rape in New Zealand could be sent back to the country on Monday.
According to the New Zealand Herald, Warrant Officer 2 Muhammad Rizalman Ismail is said to have undergone a final psychiatric evaluation on Friday and could be discharged over the weekend.
“We just need to get the results and wait for the doctor’s report and he will be discharged,” a doctor at the Tuanku Mizan Military Hospital in Kuala Lumpur was reported to have said.
The doctor also said that Rizalman would be sent back as soon as the evaluations were complete.
The Herald also reported a source as saying that four seats had been blocked for a flight on Monday night to Auckland although no names had been given for the booking.
WO2 Rizalman was reported to have told officials here that he had gone to watch a movie with the woman and followed her back to her home in Brooklyn on May 9.
Tags / Keywords:
Government, New Zealand, Muhammad Rizalman Ismail, rape, burglary
Myanmar wants to curb human trafficking
Clinging on to hopes of local polls
Zahid: The Edge should know which articles got it in trouble
Pekan Sepang to have 10ha burial plots
Selangor to remain stable under Azmin, say academics
Police surprise gamblers who were too busy rolling
PM: It’s all a plot to topple me
More needs to be done in Kayu Ara
Five restaurants raided for having illegal donation boxes
Celebrate Raya in style with GEMFIVE
The 3 unexpected life events that leave us in debt
Icon’s favourites focus of buffet
All aboard for a blissful life
Airbnb-style listings surpass hotel rooms in Spain: study
Copyright © 1995-2015 Star Media Group Berhad (ROC 10894D)(Formerly known as Star Publications (Malaysia) Berhad)