Home > News > Nation
Monday June 30, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Monday June 30, 2014 MYT 7:09:51 AM
KUALA LUMPUR: Indonesians without documents to return to their homeland should not worry about using the return-home service provided by the Malaysian Government.
Indonesian deputy ambassador to Malaysia Hermono said a report had stated that Indonesians who did not have valid travel documents were doubtful about using the service for fear they would be blacklisted.
“The authorities need to cooperate on how to find solutions for them to come back again to work,” he said on the Khabar Merah Putih programme by Bernama Radio 24 here yesterday.
He said the Malaysian Home Ministry had appointed IMAN Resources Sdn Bhd as a one-stop centre from Aug 31 last year.
“This method is safer than taking risks that saw two boat tragedies in Muara Kuala Sungai Langat, Pulau Carey and in Beacon Api Gila, Sepang,” he said. — Bernama
Tags / Keywords:
Politics, Nation, indonesians, blacklisted, illegals
Najib: Embrace and celebrate differences for a better Malaysia
Tolerance the key to prosperity
Cops still trying to contact owner of seditious FB page
Musa Aman: Call for Sabah secession is irresponsible
Najib: Malaysia will move forward together
M’sian claiming to be ‘Mujahirah’
A survivor speaks out
Single mum pleads for the return of two missing daughters
Activist Adam Adli found guilty of sedition
Welcome to the science of music
PAS stays steadfast to Pakatan
Science to the rescue of art
Attracting visitors via expos
Hijau Kuning veterans shine
Copyright © 1995-2014 Star Publications (M) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)