Home > News > Nation
Thursday March 27, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Thursday March 27, 2014 MYT 10:32:54 AM
Current situation: Hishammuddin explaining to the audience the latest updates on the search for MH370 during the daily media briefing. — Bernama
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia and China will continue to work closely in the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
In his latest post on Facebook yesterday, Najib said he held a meeting with China’s Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs Zhang Yesui at Parliament House yesterday to discuss further action to locate the lost aircraft.
Zhang later paid a courtesy call on Acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein at the Putra World Trade Centre here.
On Tuesday, Chinese President Xi Jinping said he would send Zhang to consult with the Malaysian government over the missing plane.
A total of 154 of the 239 people onboard the aircraft were Chinese nationals. — Bernama
Tags / Keywords:
Nation, Transport Safety, china, facebook, MAS flight, KL, Beijing, missing flight, MH370
China refuses to be drawn on Malaysia’s decision to bar Joshua Wong
Rising worker activism in ‘world’s workshop’ challenges China
Traffic official sold car plates for millions
Nursing home fire kills 38
Long arm of the military
Hisham: No countries deemed a threat to national security
DAP urged to stop provoking PAS over hudud issue
PAS info chief in dark over muktamar coverage rules
Uncle threatens to stab 14-year-old niece who threw rocks on roof
SPAD: Uber vehicles among 80 illegal taxis seized since October last year
Home Ministry: Government never knew of mass graves due to its remote location
Construction sectors lift cement maker’s profit
Star People's Food Award: Cast your vote now for your favourite nasi kandar eatery
Restful repose in a capsule
Copyright © 1995-2015 Star Media Group Berhad (ROC 10894D)(Formerly known as Star Publications (Malaysia) Berhad)