Home > News > Nation
Monday January 13, 2014 MYT 4:08:00 PM
Monday January 13, 2014 MYT 4:50:57 PM
SUNGAI BULOH: The probe announced earlier this week is not into Radicare as a whole, but the operating theatre incident at Sungai Buloh Hospital, clarified Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr S. Subramaniam.
"The incident will be probed. We have a monthly audit of Radicare, and of course the men on the ground in the hospitals conduct daily internal monitoring," he said.
He told reporters during a press conference at Sungai Buloh Hospital that the operating theatres (OTs) would be up and running in about 10 days' time.
Radicare chief operating officer Halwah Abdul Manaf urged hospital staff with complaints about service to approach the company directly.
This follows reports of Radicare’s rubbish collection problem when it changed cleaning contractors in several hospitals, leading to overflowing rubbish and dirty toilets, as well as the shutting down of 12 out of 22 OTs at the hospital after a fire.
Subramaniam had stressed that the OT problem was not due to Radicare but caused by an electrical fire.
Tags / Keywords:
Datuk Seri Dr S. Subramaniam, Health Minister, Radicare
Langkawi to have 1,000 PR1MA homes
GST will not burden Malaysians, assures Najib
Incentives for foreign airlines to Langkawi
MH17: Malaysia to share input on aviation safety at ICAO meeting, says Liow
PM Najib arrives in Azerbaijan for two-day official visit
Hadi slams 'brokers and pimp'
MH17: Families of German victims to sue Ukraine, says lawyer
Liow: Toll issue won’t derail talks
And baby makes one ‘passenger’ more at KLIA arrival hall
Farewell to fire dept’s best
Hisham: Sabah must be alert against Islamic State militants
Go ahead, get chunky ... with your bracelet
Police probe racist tweets to Balotelli
We are ‘framily’: When a vacation with close friends does you good
Copyright © 1995-2014 Star Publications (M) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)