Home > News > Community
Saturday March 29, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Saturday March 29, 2014 MYT 10:17:56 AM
1. Vina Farhana - model, 18. 2. Sharmini Devi - model, 25.
Once again, The 2014 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix is here.
Engines will be roaring and cars will be zooming around at breakneck speeds at the Sepang International Circuit until tomorrow.
But what would the race be without the alluring Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix grid girls?
A total of 58 grid girls will get to walk alongside some of the biggest names in F1 racing.
StarMetro ran profiles on 10 of the 2014 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix grid girls over the past two weeks, and all of them were enthusiastic about the opportunity to take part. Here again are the lucky 10.
1. Vina Farhana - model, 18.
2. Sharmini Devi - model,25.
3. Denise Tai - Accounting graduate, 24.
4. Nor Izah Baharudin, entrepreneur and unit trust consultant, 26.
5. Weena Marcus - online business owner selling shoes, 25
6. Shangkharee Nadarajan - a medical student and part- time model, 24.
7. Lisa Lutgen International Communication in Film and Television student, 20.
8. Han Li -model - A-Levels student, 19.
9. Noraslinda Ali - Mother of two, 31.
10. Hilyah Amirah - accounting graduate. model, actress, 26.
Tags / Keywords:
Central Region, F1, Grid Girls
Vettel's win shows Mercedes not invincible
The other side of Hamilton
F1 to stay in Sepang until 2018
Williams did OK with fifth place finish
Rosberg throws down the gauntlet to Ferrari
Next stop – Sensational Singapore
How Malaysians abroad are bridging a skills gap
10 ways to discover Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
Good times set to roll on
Affordable travel packages to destinations around the world
Eritrea’s climate of repression, violence and paranoia is prompting hundreds of people to flee every day
Copyright © 1995-2015 Star Publications (M) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)