Home > News > Community
Saturday March 29, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Saturday March 29, 2014 MYT 10:17:56 AM
1. Vina Farhana - model, 18. 2. Sharmini Devi - model, 25.
Once again, The 2014 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix is here.
Engines will be roaring and cars will be zooming around at breakneck speeds at the Sepang International Circuit until tomorrow.
But what would the race be without the alluring Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix grid girls?
A total of 58 grid girls will get to walk alongside some of the biggest names in F1 racing.
StarMetro ran profiles on 10 of the 2014 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix grid girls over the past two weeks, and all of them were enthusiastic about the opportunity to take part. Here again are the lucky 10.
1. Vina Farhana - model, 18.
2. Sharmini Devi - model,25.
3. Denise Tai - Accounting graduate, 24.
4. Nor Izah Baharudin, entrepreneur and unit trust consultant, 26.
5. Weena Marcus - online business owner selling shoes, 25
6. Shangkharee Nadarajan - a medical student and part- time model, 24.
7. Lisa Lutgen International Communication in Film and Television student, 20.
8. Han Li -model - A-Levels student, 19.
9. Noraslinda Ali - Mother of two, 31.
10. Hilyah Amirah - accounting graduate. model, actress, 26.
Tags / Keywords:
Central Region, F1, Grid Girls
First-time F1 grid girl finally gets the chance to attend race
Grid girl strikes a balance between modelling and giving back to society
Mother and model enjoys being a grid girl despite the hot weather
First-time grid girl runs an online business selling shoes
Denise thrilled to be part of race
Malaysian style for the world
Top seeds live up to billing as champions
Nothing beats having a homely celebration
Smooth ride for road users
New Michelin guide for Kansai, Japan, adds 2-star listings
Another season in Moto2 beckons Hafizh next year
Catalans: independence drive will intensify unless Madrid negotiates
Copyright © 1995-2014 Star Publications (M) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)