Home > News > Community
Saturday March 29, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Saturday March 29, 2014 MYT 10:17:56 AM
1. Vina Farhana - model, 18. 2. Sharmini Devi - model, 25.
Once again, The 2014 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix is here.
Engines will be roaring and cars will be zooming around at breakneck speeds at the Sepang International Circuit until tomorrow.
But what would the race be without the alluring Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix grid girls?
A total of 58 grid girls will get to walk alongside some of the biggest names in F1 racing.
StarMetro ran profiles on 10 of the 2014 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix grid girls over the past two weeks, and all of them were enthusiastic about the opportunity to take part. Here again are the lucky 10.
1. Vina Farhana - model, 18.
2. Sharmini Devi - model,25.
3. Denise Tai - Accounting graduate, 24.
4. Nor Izah Baharudin, entrepreneur and unit trust consultant, 26.
5. Weena Marcus - online business owner selling shoes, 25
6. Shangkharee Nadarajan - a medical student and part- time model, 24.
7. Lisa Lutgen International Communication in Film and Television student, 20.
8. Han Li -model - A-Levels student, 19.
9. Noraslinda Ali - Mother of two, 31.
10. Hilyah Amirah - accounting graduate. model, actress, 26.
Tags / Keywords:
Central Region, F1, Grid Girls
Belles on the fast lane
Roadshow draws customers with unique F1 experience
Oris cements its parnership with Williams F1 team
Girls set hotel alight for Christmas
Lotus F1 driver Raikkonen focused on winning races
Topping the charts in customer satisfaction
Online lessons made easier with programme
Near miss again for Swinburne
Villager believed killed by crocodile
‘Hokkiens are native of Penang’
Inventors get their ideas patented to stay competitive in business
Chee Wei bags gold for Malaysia in karate (updated)
Philips Electronics loses US$467mil patent verdict to Masimo
Law professor Azmi Sharom 'denied' entry into UKM campus
Copyright © 1995-2014 Star Publications (M) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)