Home > Lifestyle > Women > Beauty
Tuesday August 26, 2014 MYT 2:55:00 PM
Tuesday August 26, 2014 MYT 3:37:55 PM
New collection from By Terry features gorgeous shades of red that will help you get over your post-summer blues.
To borrow a line from Shakespeare, “a rose by any other name would smell as sweet”.
Indeed, the rose has long been the inspiration for beauty and fashion.
The latest is the Rose Infernale collection by Terry de Gunzburg, designed for a beautiful post-summer pick-me-up.
The collection comes with a rosy blush which can be customised, popping pink pouts and smouldering eyelids. Boasting Art Deco curves on the outside, sturdy textures on the inside, the caring formulas and gorgeous pigments bring on the romance of roses in a whole new wave.
Here are five great tips from By Terry’s make-up artist Sophie Killan:
1. Apply the Baume de Rose Nutri Couleur, a luscious lip balm, first thing in the morning to greet the day with a smile and look your best at breakfast!
2. The Baume de Rose Nutri Coleur is fantastic as a lip primer. It nourishes and protects the lips to keep them looking their best. It can also be worn under lipstick all day long.
3. For the Hollywood treatment, swathe on the Baume on lips overnight. Parched lips are infused with this fully regenerating, healing, soothing balm and lips will be revitalised by dawn.
4. The Eye Kajal can be used as an eyeliner for that sexy cat-eye look. It can also be used as an eyeshadow over eyelids for a more smoky eye night time treatment.
5. Terrybly Radiant Rose de Rose, a 3-in-1 colour rose powder, can be used three ways. The light pink can be used all over face to give you a more luminous look. The peach colour can be used as eyeshadow for a more radiant eye look. The dark pink can be used as a blusher, to give you a more rosy cheek. – Patsy Kam
Tags / Keywords:
By Terry, colours, rose, beauty, Kajal
A book on unity to inspire a song
’Tis the season for vibrant hues
Let them eat meat! La Vie En Rose raises French flag over KL restaurants
iZombie is no Walking Dead
Terry Pratchett’s last ‘Discworld’ book, ‘The Shepherd’s Crown’, is coming out
Gem of a collection
Smoother, fairer complexion
Buying shoes that fit
Blissful respite from stress
Tough choice for Parents Day contest judges
Celebrate Raya in style with GEMFIVE
ISO stamp for Rotary Club haemodialysis centre in Klang
Handwriting not on the wall for fax machines
Baby wrapped in blanket left at mosque
Copyright © 1995-2015 Star Media Group Berhad (ROC 10894D)(Formerly known as Star Publications (Malaysia) Berhad)