Home > Lifestyle > Women > Beauty
Tuesday August 26, 2014 MYT 2:55:00 PM
Tuesday August 26, 2014 MYT 3:37:55 PM
New collection from By Terry features gorgeous shades of red that will help you get over your post-summer blues.
To borrow a line from Shakespeare, “a rose by any other name would smell as sweet”.
Indeed, the rose has long been the inspiration for beauty and fashion.
The latest is the Rose Infernale collection by Terry de Gunzburg, designed for a beautiful post-summer pick-me-up.
The collection comes with a rosy blush which can be customised, popping pink pouts and smouldering eyelids. Boasting Art Deco curves on the outside, sturdy textures on the inside, the caring formulas and gorgeous pigments bring on the romance of roses in a whole new wave.
Here are five great tips from By Terry’s make-up artist Sophie Killan:
1. Apply the Baume de Rose Nutri Couleur, a luscious lip balm, first thing in the morning to greet the day with a smile and look your best at breakfast!
2. The Baume de Rose Nutri Coleur is fantastic as a lip primer. It nourishes and protects the lips to keep them looking their best. It can also be worn under lipstick all day long.
3. For the Hollywood treatment, swathe on the Baume on lips overnight. Parched lips are infused with this fully regenerating, healing, soothing balm and lips will be revitalised by dawn.
4. The Eye Kajal can be used as an eyeliner for that sexy cat-eye look. It can also be used as an eyeshadow over eyelids for a more smoky eye night time treatment.
5. Terrybly Radiant Rose de Rose, a 3-in-1 colour rose powder, can be used three ways. The light pink can be used all over face to give you a more luminous look. The peach colour can be used as eyeshadow for a more radiant eye look. The dark pink can be used as a blusher, to give you a more rosy cheek. – Patsy Kam
Tags / Keywords:
By Terry, colours, rose, beauty, Kajal
Walsh is OK for Malaysian hockey
Walsh back with Malaysian hockey as Technical Director
Foreign influence imminent in national hockey development
Her rosy makeup business
A book on unity to inspire a song
Pop band High4 to perform in KL on Sunday
M’sia vs S’pore laugh battle set to resume
Penang hawker food at half price for breakfast and lunchtime
Frequent flyer drives home sports car worth RM230,000
Tea Tree superheroes visit The Star
TalentCorp turns Malaysia’s brain drain to brain gain
Guatemala's president quits, jailed pending hearing on corruption charges
Funk flavours for the dancefloor
Fun-filled Matta fair awaits visitors
Copyright © 1995-2015 Star Media Group Berhad (ROC 10894D)(Formerly known as Star Publications (Malaysia) Berhad)