Home > Lifestyle > Entertainment > TV
Friday October 11, 2013 MYT 3:09:00 PM
Friday October 11, 2013 MYT 3:10:01 PM
by jane f. ragavan AND mumtaj begum
Gateway to Break Bad: Walter White invites you into his world.
Life-changing applications from Breaking Bad.
THE recently-ended massively explosive TV phenomenon Breaking Bad had many life-changing lessons. We miss the show and still talk about it all the time, annoying non-fans around us. Feeling blue, we've come up with our own Breaking Bad top 10. (Don’t worry, no spoilers ahead.)
1. Try to be friends with your chemistry teacher even if you think he's a dweeb. He could make you loads of money.
2. Yellow Hazmat suits are always in vogue.
3. Always end your sentences with the word b**ch. It just adds oomph.
5. Don’t trust the owner of your neighbourhood chicken restaurant. He’s probably hiding in plain sight.
6. Suspect your employer is cheating you? Better call Saul!
7. When you are at the end of your rope, get black thick-framed hipster glasses. Things will look better.
8. Always wear clean tighty whities (women too).
9. Never drink chamomile tea with sweetener.
10. If you’re in the empire business, get a heavy duty washing machine.
And because you took the time to read to the end, here’s one more. (This one’s for you, Jesse!)
11. “Yeah b**ch! Magnets!”
Tags / Keywords:
Entertainment, Breaking Bad, Walter White, Jesse Pinkman
Copyright © 1995-2013 Star Publications (M) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)